Wednesday, March 18, 2020

🍺Virus

Changes 

So! It just happens that a worldwide pandemic happened while I was trying to do my project. Due to social distancing, I have to limit myself to film the opening. I made some changes but the spine of the film opening will continue. I'm going to film like a representation of the relationship between the two characters while trying to show that Thomas is an imaginary person. So my idea is showing two bedrooms, one of them is going to be messy and like you will see that the person that sleeps there uses it every day (duh), while in the other room will be intact as if nobody was sleeping there. I'm also going to show pictures of the two of them, BUT unfortunately, I wasn't able to take the pictures on time, so I had to photoshop their pictures to show their friendship for the portraits. Now, below you will see my creepy intention of photoshop








No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all