Friday, March 20, 2020

Hello? Where's the movie name


I think is really hard to find a name that can represent their story and that will be appealing to my target audience. So far I found that short and concise names work better, but also it has to be a subtle approach to the plot or problem of the film. I'm trying to figure this out before editing to make my life easier. 

So far I have these options:
- 1 + 1 ≠ 2
- Lonely Together
- Reality sucks
- Outside my Head
- Memories of an imaginary friend


Because of my target audience, I'll have to decide a name that goes accordingly and fits the movie. Otherwise, I'm not going to be happy and the audience will not "purchase it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all