Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Developing my second character


Thomas Scott 

He's 22 as well, he is almost the opposite of Brandon. He's calmer but at the same time a goofy character. He's the type of character that likes to have influence in what others think, often to his own benefit. He is just a chill friend to talk to, an easy-going person.
Since he's an imaginary friend, all these traits can only be seen by Brandon.

This one to the left is my friend Leo, I chose him to play Thomas because of his personality and just his way of being is similar to Thomas.





The Hangover

OKAY, so Alan... This character is a child at heart. He has no understanding of social norms, nor he cares to learn about them. He is childish and just dumb-acting but at the same time, he has intelligence in things that nobody would think he has.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all