Sunday, March 8, 2020

Group Critiques

Todayyyy, we were put into groups to help shape our stories and maybe take some new ideas. Now, based on what my group discussed about my movie, I think I might either change the way I'm going to portray the "recollection" of memories because it can be seen as a montage and we don't want that. 
They liked my idea of Thomas and Brandon, I told them that I didn't want to put in the beginning the idea of Thomas disappearing because I didn't want to bore the audience the rest of the movie. 
I'm definitely going to do the shot with the two of them in the kitchen and then a third person coming in to see the perspective of the other person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all