Monday, March 30, 2020

Target Audience!!

I can't believe I haven't talked about the target audience. It is important to know what kind of audience you are transmitting your message to. They are the ones that will purchase the movie and aid to distribute it.

Age

My age range is going to be between 18 and 25. Because my main character is 22 years old, I want my movie to be intended towards a younger but mature audience due to some explicit language that will be appearing in the movie. I feel like at this age people are more aware of what they are watching and I want my audience to be able to understand some of the sensible content that will take place throughout the movie. Especially when talking about a movie involving violence and mental illness.

Gender

This movie is intended for both, women and men, though initially would involve in the opening a female actor, later in the movie the female actor becomes an important character in Brandon's life. I have found that women watch more drama films than men, but men are more likely to watch a drama film that has violence and involves mental illness. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all