Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Filming day

INK? Never heard of her

I had to create what Brandon's and Thomas' bedrooms would look like, so I had to print all the posters and pictures that would represent Brandon. Also, because I want it to take it back in time, meaning that I wanted the movie to take place in the early 2000s as opposed to 2020, I had to look for inspiration in some late 90s movies like 10 Things I Hate About You and tv shows like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to see how Brandon's bedroom would look like and what kind of posters would be hanged. I ended up choosing rock bands like Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kiss, Green Day, and more, due to their popularity during the 90s and early 2000s. Got to say... I kept some of these posters just because I love that music and I print them really well.

Also, I found some props around the house that resemble the early 2000s. Although I was hesitant if I should use the cassette or not, but I remembered that when I was little I had cassettes so I decided to use it in the video.




I incorporated the pictures of the characters' childhood into different parts of the wall along with the posters. The final result for Brandon's bedroom: 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR! My eyes hurt from editing, enjoy <3 Click also here to see my ccr Okay, bye, that's all